Get me outta here!

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Best Spots To Take Photos in Beijing

One of my hobby is photography (still amateur). A camera is a number one "things to bring" when traveling. No picture means no memory, no evidence. But as a photographer, i also love to be in the pictures (although i'm not photogenic). So, i don't like to travel by myself. I need minimum one person to be my travel partner (read: to take many photos with me inside them! hehe) and i will be glad if that partner is good enough to take the best angle of the pics.

Mostly, my travel companion is my mom. Both of us love to traveling, so i teach my mom how to take a good pics and some basic technique of using DSLR (i currently use Canon EOS 7D) and by times she become a great personal photographer. luv u mom! hehe.

These pics below were taken by my mom. If you visit Beijing some day. These are the places I recommend you to stop by! Don't forget to take some pics and seize the breeze! Say cheeeeessseeeee :) 

Summer Palace

Temple of Heaven

Temple of Heaven

Forbidden City

Forbidden City

Great Wall

Bei Hai

Beijing Zoo

Beijing Zoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment