Get me outta here!

Saturday, November 01, 2014

Prologue

Hi! This is my first post. Actually i used to be a blogger back then, but since i have my own android, i spent my online time on my phone more often than on PC/laptop. And write a blog posting on the phone is uncomfortable for me. So.. yap..

If i used to write my personal diaries on my previous blog, here i will write more about my travel experience. I love traveling, and i'm majoring Tourism in my university. I'm Indonesian, but i will try as hard as i can to write in English. This is a promise to myself. This blog also written for myself in the future, so that i can re-read my journey to become a traveler.

"This world is like a book. and those people who's never traveling, only read one page of the book." - St. Agustine


0 comments:

Post a Comment