Get me outta here!

Friday, October 16, 2015

St. Kristoforus Goes to Ciwidey

I'm on my 6th semester now and i just feel like 'i need a longggg holiday'. Having a chance to joining scholarship program since my first semester, I really don't have much time for leisure. When my friends from regular program got their semester break for 2 months, I only had 1 - 2 weeks break. There are lots of never-ending projects from campus and i'll have my mid-semester examination in 2 weeks ahead. Wish me luck x)

This week's also one of my busiest week. I had a presentation on Tuesday, tour guiding on Wednesday (and i missed a reunion with my friends), and another presentation on Thursday. But finally I managed to pass through it all. Yeay! I relieve that everything went smoothly.

These are some photos taken from last Wednesday's day trip. I was on duty to guide my neighbourhood's group to Ciwidey, South Bandung. It was tiring to guide them and unfortunately the microphone inside the bus was broken so I had to shout when I told them some stories. But it was quite fun and luckily there was no traffic jam in our way.

A very sunny day in Kawah Putih (White Crater)
while it supposed to be a rainy season since September.

Barren trees in White Crater

Long time no climb tree

My neighbors, St Kristoforus' Group

ATV adventure in Walini Hot Springs, Rancabali

And last but not least, I have a bonus for you guys! I admire children very much because of their honesty and sincerity. They are adorable and cute. These photos were taken by me when some of the kids tried to accept the flying fox challenge. Look how their expressions describe the situation! Lol.



Photo Credits:
Mom & me - Canon EOS 7D

0 comments:

Post a Comment